Dr. Cutler has dedicated himself to caring for patients with a variety of ear, nose, and throat disorders. He enjoys caring for patients of all ages. He helped to develop an anterior skull base team at Walter Reed Medical Center. Dr. Cutler is an advocate of tailoring treatment options to meet the specific needs of his patients.
Areas of Expertise:
- Minimally invasive treatments and surgery for the head, face, and neck
- Medical and surgical treatment of nasal and sinus problems
- Office-based procedures and treatments for chronic and recurrent sinusitis
- Treatment of skull base diseases
- Tear duct and orbital surgical procedures
- Otolaryngic Allergy
“Dr. Cutler is always pleasant and helpful. The staff at Associates of Otolaryngology is friendly, curteous, and professional!”
- Board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- M.D. degree from Tulane University Medical Center in New Orleans
- James W. McLaurin Award, Distinguished Thesis on an Otorhinolaryngology subject
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- General Surgery Internship, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency, and Rhinology Fellowship at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville
- B.S. in exercise science from Brigham Young University
- University Scholar
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck surgery
- American Rhinological Society
- Quest Recipient-Excellence in Patient Care, Walter Reed Army Medical Center (2008 & 2009)
- Best Consultant to Vanderbilt ER Department (2003)
- Director of Rhinology and Nasal Sinus Surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Life Outside of Associates of Otolaryngology:
Dr. Cutler and his family enjoy spending time in the outdoors, foreign travel, and exploring new locations. He also enjoys coaching his children’s activities.
In his free time, Dr. Culter also enjoys writing. The most recent article that he was lead author for was published by Stryker Medical. Read the full article on balloon dilation here.